Monday, April 24, 2017

Euphoria


I felt his eyes.
Yes, he had dark eyes and I felt that darkness. My fingers gently moved to and fro on his closed lid. I could feel his sclera and the pupil that were under those dark lids.
Caressing his eyes felt just like caressing his heart.

His hand makes big fist... his heart must be big… My heart chuckled. J

Being a demi sexual, embracing him was the best moment I could ever live.

“Is he reciprocating the same feelings?” Mini me questioned.

Answering it felt less significant as I was overpowered with the heavenly feelings that I was reliving after couple of years of solitude.

No, I wasn’t lonely as I had unbreakable love with myself but it’s also true that there was no one I could really shower my love with and care for.

“Why has he become so important?” bugged on my cute little heart.

Before I could answer this, mini me interrupted and asked again,
“Are your paths similar?
 What if he leaves you for some unconventional reasons?
What if you could never feel him again?
What if this is your last meeting with him?
What if touching you is a momentary pleasure for him?
What if….”

Poor! mini me!

Mini me stammered. I knew she was concerned. But I was more focused on feeling the grace of his hair and the fragrance that his body was emitting.

“You are losing your self. You are being conquered by him.” My mind started annoying me. 

This was an important thought that I needed to address before I progressed on to lock my lips into his. I didn’t want to get disturbed.

We lose ourselves in the things we love. But don’t we find ourselves there too? My heart dauntlessly answered.

Joie de vivre!

I felt him and it doesn’t count whether he felt the same or not. I loved him with my soul and for me it’s the purest joy I could have in my life as I found someone to love to and my mind settled; for it knew finding joy in life is the rarest thing on this planet.

Bliss!

1 comment: