Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Nervousness............

Everyone could see the nervousness on my face today. I had never been so till today. This was because today my students were performing drama for the first time in such a big mass. Though we had been preparing for the drama and most of all my students love performing it, I was shaking with nervousness. Seetu was continuously giving me support and saying, "Every thing will be fine Bhawana miss",but also I was not being able to think that. And this nervousness even increased when my children became late for the rehearsal too. They had to come at 11.30 am. But it was already 1.00pm and they hadn't arrived. My eyes were on the gate of Hotel Annapurna, and I was peeping in every micro bus that was entering inside but I couldn't see any known faces till 1. 15 pm. 
They came and we instantly started preparing for the rehearsal and that made me more nervous because it was really so worse I can't explain. The character was addressing the other character with his own name. They looked like as they were just roaming around the stage. Some of them forgot their dialogues and I don't remember other but ya, it was very bad. 



The at 2.00 pm, the program started. And my heart was beating faster. I don't know till that time who told what, what things they said. I was just thinking about my student's performance. And finally Swastika di called our name and then we went on to the stage. They started performing the act. They did it so gracefully. No one forgot the dialogue. No one missed their place and even they managed the time. It went without any mistake. Then I took a long breath. Finally I went to them and hugged them for their performance and even they were so happy. I could see that some of the guests of the program were talking with my students and giving them positive comments. They were so proud that they were able to perform so well and this made me proud too..........




No comments:

Post a Comment