Wednesday, February 5, 2014

17th Annual Function of our school

Magh 20, the day our school was established and today it has been seventeen years. We had heard that our school celebrates its annual function with a great zeal and in a huge way. And so did today's event happen. Most of all students were so eager as today was the day they would be able to enjoy a lot, sing, dance, get prizes for their achievements. I was also eager to see the program. 
Preparing materials for decoration


Juni and Binee conducting the program

Nischal and Prajwal conducting the program

Junior level students dance

Sabita and Lasata conducting the program

Bikash sir's presentation


And most of all I was eager to see the performances of the students and especially the anchors as it was on my responsibility to teach them that part and it was the first time they were doing in such a big event. And I had also got the information that the program would not run as per the way it was going to run today. The students would not speak like that. So I was very keen to see how my children would do. But when it started it just went on smoothly. My students who did the anchoring of the program also performed well and every one appreciated them and they were also happy about it and were encouraged to do in a similar way later also. So I am really happy today and not only that other students performance also went great.

No comments:

Post a Comment