Friday, January 31, 2014

Seetu, my greatest asset....

Nawang sent me a message on Facebook, "Bhawana Miss valentine lai message send nagarne?" He was talking about his social event 'Cupid For a Cause', which he and some other volunteers of Big Brother and Sister had been doing to bring 44 students of Gimdi and Simle for an educational visit to Kathmandu. I liked the cause they had choosen and wanted to participate in it. And the name of my valentine came in my mind, 'Seetu miss', a person who is with me everyday and every moment. She is not with me only during school hours but always as we do share every moment with each other. Our happy moments and sad as well. So there would be no other measure to thank her for her every support she has given and every care she has shown. So I thought to give her a surprise wish. 
And today as we had a plan to have our first meeting for the newsletter of TFN Fellows, I thought to give her the surprise there. So we were all set Nawang to sing and Swoit with his guitar and I with ballons on my hands. We were waiting her. We had planned to meet at 11 am but it was already 11:30. And we knew that Seetu came, so we became ready to give her a surprise and when she opened the door we were shouted 'Surprise' but calmly she said, "Sorry I am late". We were expecting her different reaction. After sometime she began to have a loud laugh. 
So the day was just amazing. Being a TFN Fellow I feel that one of the greatest asset that I have got is Seetu. I would never have got such a wonderful friend, if I hadn't joined Teach For Nepal. 




No comments:

Post a Comment