Saturday, January 4, 2014

Parent Event: Second Cohort...

Time flies. I still remember the day of my first interview taken by Shishir dai. And I feel that it was just few days back and here I have been present there on the parents event of the second cohort today at Hotel Annapurna today. It was a very beautiful experience. 
I could see so many new faces determined and enthusiastic to enroll themselves as the second cohort of 'Teach For Nepal'. And I feel lucky to communicate with them and answer their queries. On my table there were Eva and her parents. Her parents were so conscious about her decision, what Teach For Nepal really is? And it's obvious reaction as well. And the obvious curiousness. I hope that I was successful to quench their thirst of curiousness. I found the new cohorts really enthusiastic. I do hope that they would be determined and also would be better than us. And most of all I am so happy to see Bikash Sir as the second cohort.

No comments:

Post a Comment