Friday, March 21, 2014

DLE Exams..

Today as it was the first day of District Level Examinations of 2070, our students of grade eight were nervous. They had prepared a lot for it and today it was the exam of English subject. And I was also called to be the invigilator of the exam hall. So as per my duty I went into the classroom, everything was set, the time of examination started and it ended also. It was a new experience for me but I tried to do my best to make the students do the exam as per the examinations rule. But when I came outside of the class, my students came running towards me and complained and asked me that why I hadn't come in their classroom to teach them because other school's teacher came their to teach them. My answer to them was that I taught you at school and now its your turn to show that you have understood. But why these things happen? Why the teachers do these kinds of activities, why is all this happening and what can we expect from the students who has learnt to cheat from their own teachers is still on my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment