Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Reflecting on Silver Jubilee

Celebrating the silver jubilee of my life, I have so many feelings going through my head and heart at the moment. Till last year I had the opinion that I had to face so many challenges that year. I had the feeling like I had to take so many difficult choices.
 This year I feel, this year was much more challenging then I ever expected; the hardest one. Tragedy was that I was gripped by the sense of loss of my dear ones and had to go through the constant fear. There were some depressing moments and also had to make some tough choices.
While, one the other hand, I got some very good friend. I got the opportunity to enjoy the sense of liberty and love. With this I have understood the real definition of growing up and being matured. I have learned what to adjust, how to compromise and also what to let go of.
I too found myself. I found me within myself. When I went through all these, I was backed up my lovely and respected parents , supported by the love of my younger brother and led upon by friends and not to forget unknowingly my children helped me fight my battle of life.

Thank you all for helping me in my growth. This year definitely, I am feeling like celebrating a silver jubilee. Once again thank you every one for your wish. I am so grateful.
P.S. Got a lot of books as my gifts, hope I would read them all soon. The books of my wish list. Thank you so much guys. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment