Saturday, February 13, 2016

Virtual to Real: Love Story of Suraj and Geeta (Story of Transformation 16)

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu

Umm ! What's your say on this?
I can't listen your answer but yes! what I know is if you have gone through these emotions, a faint smile is already there on your face.

How to know whether someone deeply loves you or not?
How to judge his/her loyalty?
or,
How to be sure that the person with whom we are engaged in is really going to stick with us even in our odd conditions?

No, I don't have the answer and I know you don't know its answer as well. Some may link the answers with the length of relationship of any couple. But really is this the standard? Is the relationship years directly proportional with the loyalty or the depth of love between the partners?

Though, I couldn't find any research on it, what I am sure is this is not the answer. Yes, love is so complex but along with this another truth lingers, i.e, we all yearn to love and be loved.

The love tale that I am sharing today is simple, yet beautiful. The protagonist of this tale himself says there is nothing spicy in his love journey. But yet when he shares, he himself plunges so deeply in his own love during our sharing. So, without any delay I want to take you to Qatar, where the protagonists of this love tale are residing now.

Suraj Poudel and Geeta Acharya, a happily married couple both 27, now work as a Sales co-coordinator and Senior Barista in Starbucks Qatar respectively now. But let me take you five years back in 2011 when they knew each other for the first time.

Wow, thanks goes to Mark Zuckerberg that he started Facebook, otherwise Suraj and Geeta wouldn't have met. Or, may be they would have met but I guess that wouldn't be so easy. Geeta was just a mutual friend to Suraj till the day when both of them happened to comment on the same status of their common friend. Suraj doesn't know what made him like Geeta that he sent her a friend request, but he is happy now that he did that effort. 

Geeta took some days to decide but finally after few days she accepted his friendship. Then started their chit chats. From formal talk to daily usual stuffs they started sharing each and every thing about them and that brought them closer. Suraj remembers that they used to be on internet for about 15 hours every day. It seemed that they had slowly become fond of each other. And that talk continued for really a long time. Days turned into months and that too was moving so fast and till those time, Suraj had already had generated a feeling for Geeta. Finally after eight months of their friendship, Suraj proposed Geeta. 

Surprisingly not for a relationship rather directly for marriage. "I started liking everything about Geeta", Suraj shares. Geeta took some one and half months to reply. Though late, Suraj got a positive nod from her and then it all started. 

Everything was virtual. But Suraj recalls, "Everything was so transparent between us and we were very honest. I guess, she likes my honesty and loyalty towards her. I, on the other hand I already had got the feeling like we are made for each other." The virtual love ended when Suraj came on holiday in 2012. They met for the first time and that added more love and trust in their relationship. 

It was fine till the day Geeta revealed about their relationship to her family. Geeta, as mentioned is from a Brahmin family and Suraj from a Chhetriya family. Suraj's family had not much issue on it but Geeta's family members stood against their relationship. While on the other side, Geeta stood firm on her decision. She somehow convinced her father to at least meet Suraj once. Her father agreed. And the meeting turned positive. Geeta's father liked him. Then he was the next one to stand for their relationship when all the other members were against them. He fixed their marriage without taking consent of other members. 

Now they are happily married for more than three years and all the family members are happy with them. Suraj shares "I had a liking for Geeta even before we met but it grew so strong when she stood for our relationship. I have seen many of my friends who vow to live together forever but leave their partner even on minor issues but Geeta so confidently dealt with it and didn't leave me in any condition then, and even now she does the same." 

Geeta is Suraj's lucky charm as per his words. "Everything turned right since she came into my life. Otherwise I wasn't the man whom you see now," smilingly shares Suraj. Yes! I can see the difference as Suraj and I are friends from school. :) I, know the transformation from a naughty, irresponsible and careless brat to a matured man must have been difficult. 

"Truly speaking, I realized what t ireally means to love and be loved after I met her", added Suraj. Finally when I asked him about his dream he so glow-fully said, " I want to grow old with her."

Oh! How romantic !

Yeah, it's difficult to say what really is the 'Love' but Suraj and Geeta's story explains, love is about trust, strength, courage and willingness to go through the rain to reach the sunshine. I wish them a very fulfilling and romantic days ahead on this Valentine's day and I really really wish that may Suraj's dream be fulfilled. 

Suraj may you grow old with Geeta. :) 
Lots of love..........





2 comments:

  1. Wow so lovely...you are just amazing bhawana di...beautiful story..and all the best suraj da..you will definitely fullfill your dreams...HAPPY VALENTINE DAY to all people

    ReplyDelete