Saturday, March 24, 2018

Edifying Fascination of Death

Acrylic inspired from Dan Pearce
Painted on 24th March, 2018
I wonder how profound death can be. Looking at how it encroaches your wellbeing at the most uncertain time, I wonder how astounding it is. It feels like slowly I am falling in love with this unpredictability. I am growing a strong fascination for this sophistication. This love doesn't, in any way, mean a cumbersome challenge to death. 

Who am I?
A miniature. 

But this beauty has left me feeling vacant thousands of times. It has made me question my own existence every moment. This death has made me aware of what I really vouch for in my life. It is death that has made me realize how beautiful my life is. Its unpredictability is what makes me get out of my bed just to greet my love with a warm smile. It has made me realize how daunting it must be to live every day with the fear that you won't be able to touch your loved ones anymore. Let alone touch, you won't be able to see them. 

How you wish if there was no death you would go and ask for forgiveness that you didn't intentionally hurt her. How you wish if there was no death you would ask for one more day just to share how much you loved your partner. How you wish if there was no death you would thrive each moment to give happiness to your child. 

But then there comes death just to make you realize, "I am here, shower love with your presence."
Now, wouldn't you too fall in love with this profound death? 

Dear death,
I am falling for you. Will you be my one-sided love? 
It's a unique proposal I know but as much as I love you, I fear you too. I am in love with your invisibility as I am unsure what apocalypse you may come along with. However, until the day you won't reciprocate my love, I long to love my beloved.



No comments:

Post a Comment