Friday, April 24, 2015

Encounter with a future doctor

I met this cute little girl at Micro bus on my journey from Chapagaun to Saatdobato. Her cute babbling activities was able to gain the attention of every passengers. So I too was being influenced by her. She is Saima. She is just four years and says she wants to be a doctor. On my interest to know the reason, first she sweetly responded " koni" (don't know) then, shyly said " When I was a child, I saw a dream injecting syringe to a patient, so." On her response her mother reacted and said, "Looking at her activities, I am sure, she would elope at the age of 15 rather than being a doctor." I don't know what she would do at her teens but I am sure that if she gets the favorable environment for her studies, her dream will of course be fulfilled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment