Saturday, April 11, 2015

Happy Birthday Blog....

Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning, and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Today is the same day. If you know me well, don't be sorry for forgetting mine birthday and not wishing me today as it's not my day of birth, but yes it's a day of my rejuvenation. It's the birthday of my blog. Today it is the second year that I have started expressing through this blog. 
Yes, it's two years and now, when I look back, I have made 194 posts. I wonder now how would my journey be if I wasn't blogging. I would have been lost some where in between. Expressing my happiness, depression, success, loneliness, emotions, what ever gives me strength.  
I started this when I was going to start my journey as a Teach For Nepal Fellow and today it's a co-incidence that it's just the end of two years of fellowship. I have laughed out loud, cried terribly, shouted out, smiled and I can't term some emotions that I went through during these years. And whatever I have done or felt, I have spilled it here. Now when I look back and go through it, I really can feel the change that I have gone through. 
Though two years is not much long time and there is a long way to go, I feel so happy to see myself moving on the way of transformation and helping through my experiences to some few people who go through it. I hope my blog would have a long long life and I would keep on progressing as a better person as it gets matured. 

No comments:

Post a Comment