Friday, May 26, 2017

Post Box 1

To you with immense love,

I don’t know the exact date when my love for you turned into a sapling. Actually, it’s interesting that I don’t even remember the day it got planted. Albeit, today when I see it blooming, I have a strong feeling that it must have been pollinated by the wind otherwise I wouldn’t have invested in ploughing, digging and watering my heart for something called ‘love’. I always felt it as an unnecessary labor.

Universe played its part. (I am giggling.)

Painted on 24th May, 2017
I am not sure but I have a feeling that it must have been in and around the fall when there was no hope of germination. Otherwise, I would have of course been wary about it and ran away from it if it was spring, the month of new beginnings.

Aww! Those pollens of love must have tried hard to find some humid secure base for its growth and suddenly they got placed on my barren land.

Interesting isn’t it?
Oh! No, not the timing.
But that I am loving this word ‘LOVE’.

It was a moment of awe for me when I first realized that love actually got seeded inside me. But with each passing days, when I can behold it growing with all its might my heart leaps and I don’t mind watering for its growth. I have suddenly started to become conscious of the heavy rain that might flood my cute little sprout. When the wind comes howling, I am afraid if it plucks it away from its root.

Actually, I had thought of giving it a cover from rain. I also had made up my mind to tie it with a crutch to make it stronger. But then I felt, it must go through the rain and the wind and struggle for its existence. Only then it will get the desired shape of its own. I want it to feel liberated just as I am and just as you are.

Hey, can you see that little bud blooming?
It’s wondrous.
Dark ‘RED’ it is.
That color must have been transpired right from our heart.
I know you too can hear it humming on our melancholic night.
Don’t you think it’s magical?
I smell you in it and I am sure you do smell me in it. Its soft gentle petals makes me realize your texture and I know you remember mine in its every touch.

For it has already started budding, I want it to bloom. Bloom not just red, but green, blue and yellow. Actually, I want to see it blossoming in all the colors. I want it to go dry and fall every season. I don’t want it to stay fragile with stress. Rather, I want them to fall so that it could grow fresh again.

It’s a beauty to our eyes to see the seed of love growing into a strong beautiful tree where we both can shelter in a raging storm of life so that even when it blows, we would have each other holding tight blessed with colorful flowers on each gust.

Truly yours
Love


x

1 comment:

  1. Blooming love, keep blooming facing heavy rain, landslides and obstacles make bloom even more better and beautiful. Life is beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete