Thursday, September 9, 2021

Let's hang up...

 Years, it has been, years tath you are gone.

Most of the days, I feel like I have moved on.

I find myself in the warmest of arms

I giggle in the brightest of charms.

Did I stop breathing after you?

No, of course not.

I have counted each breath and lived 

each and every moment.

I have seized every other opportunity

that you wanted me to have it. 

I agree that I stumbled, yet didn't fall.

I cried, yes, I cried, yet I didn't die.

I found love, yes I found love again.

Yet, yet there's a string

in my heart that shimmers

in those lovelies of moments,

and wrenches my heart,

takes me back 

throwing me to the moment

when you had asked me to wait for your call.

But you left me where no network gets signal.

sometimes it's the song that you sang.

The other times, its my mellow heart itself

longs for you to call my name. 

Don't I love the one who calls me love now?

Oh, yes more than may be I had thought of how,

yet, I am weak in that flicker of a moment.

That longs for your last phone call and 

only wishes for you to say "Let's hang up". 

No comments:

Post a Comment