Sunday, September 12, 2021

5W 1 H Questions on Fear

 Fear, 'Daar'

I wonder if it wasn't there

how would I be,

"free", you say. From all the expectations and the boundaries.

Who would I be?

"Me", you say. The core,

that accepts me as a whole

with all her flaws and insecurities.

What would I see?

The vulnerabilities that reside in every nook and crannies

of human arteries.

Where would I be if fear weren't there?

"Is life possible without the feeling of fear?"

A rhetorical question;

yet I ask why is it there?

the fear, the scare, the trauma, the anxiety

the condition I guess,

from the society

when would I flee

from this fear, Daar from the society?

I guess, the day when I will finally accept me,

"the bithcy, the ugly, the ignorant me."

Without any question

without any judgment me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment