Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Final day of First year...

Today is the final day of our first year of fellowship. And at this moment I feel that how fast it moved on. I would always feel nervous about completing it, whether I would be able to do it or not? But today it's the final day of first year. Now I am hopeful about the second year. Sometimes I used to think that may be two years commitment is a long time, but what I feel today is if it was not of two years, one year would just be gone knowing the school and the students. So we would not be able to do anything remarkable only in one year. Reflecting the one year of fellowship, there were so many days where I got frustrated, where I felt that no, I can't do this any more. But there were also some days when I felt happy over my achievements, on my students' achievements. And this fellowship has not just given me the memories of happy and sad days but I got beyond that. I always tried to control my habit reacting of every issues but had never been able and now when I look at myself I have been able to do that most of the times. And I think it's what I wanted my self to transform into. Now, I hope that I will do my best in the next year of my fellowship....

1 comment:

  1. All the best Bhawana, I hope you will do your best in Future. More labour more commitment more success. Keep It up.

    Santosh Shrestha

    ReplyDelete