Saturday, April 19, 2014

Positivism...

Mind was on a great dilemma. Exam was going to finish at school and I was looking forward for the holiday. My mom was eager to see me and I had promised her that I would come home to enjoy New year with her. And as often, Amrit dai, became my villain. He mailed me with the schedule of the upcoming residential training. And I couldn't understand what would be my rational decision; going to my home or to my training. But there was Seetu next to me who was so happily sharing the bungee jump plan that she was making that she would be doing at 'The Last Resort' where we were going to be taken during the training. And she was persuading me to join. 
Yap, I joined the training but was still on dilemma. My mind was not fixed there. But when I met my loveliest buddies there, I just felt that I have forgotten all my worries. Rojee was there leaving her own exams and that made me more firm on my decision. The training was more focused on reflecting our one year experience and we too were in our own ways doing the same throughout the training. And here, I noticed that every one had changed. Everyone had been filled with positivism and good thought. Yes, the experience was there, some bad experience too but along with that all was so good. And when we shared what changes we have seen on each other, there were so many. 


Utilizing the strike taking some photos, on the way to Last Resort

Pandav sisters

I can't say, what techniques I learnt to teach from this training but what I learnt was the process of overcoming the hardships, the bonding of the friends and the hope. When I go back and visit the ten days, I would frequently remember the moment when I was about to have the bungee jump, the three seconds when I was hanging on bungee, the enjoyment that I was feeling when I was shouting throughout the moment. the canoeing and the high ropes moments. And most of all the reflective sessions of we five pandavs (name given by Prabin dai for Rojee, Rijuta, Isha, Seetu and me) at the terrace. During this training I enjoyed late night talk with friends which I didn't had in our first residential training. So, now when I am sharing this, I don't have any guilt that I could not go home for my new year celebrations. And this positivism is what I got from the 'Second Learning Institute'.



No comments:

Post a Comment