Thursday, December 4, 2014

Being your dream girl

It may seem like I may be having a false dream
You may feel like I am having an unfulfilled whim


the dream, of being your dream girl
the whim, of sharing you my rise and fall



I want to be in your bosom
gazing the stars
blushing on all those compliments
that you would make for me

I want to make a long call,
overnight, with our tit bits
where we would grin even on our silence
when we have nothing left to talk

I want to wait for you
when you would come to me
surpassing all the hustle and bustle of the town
just to meet me

Dear, can I have my dream come true?
Can I come in your dream and dance with you?

Oh! my dear how should I express?
when, I am trying my best to make you impress.

Let me make it short
Can I be your dream girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment