Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Love Shower

Sudden warmth;
aroused on me,
when you started to touch gently.
My heart started to beat fast,
there was a quick flash;
that ran through my nerves
without missing any lines and curves
I  was trying to control,
pause you and tried you to hold.

But how was it possible?

When I was already on your arms.
You had already won me up
I started liking your the then job
I felt the softness of your lips
Closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss

For the first time

I was feeling something exceptional,
which made me feel special
Slowly, gradually, deeply
I was within you completely
Enjoying our journey of making love.
The sensation, the tenderness, the numbness
and also the moment when we had no emotions at all

Eventually I bestowed my purity to you

without any shame,
without any blame
Now you are liable to care for
my trust, my love with which I showered you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment