Friday, January 2, 2015

Virtual Love


Few days ago, 
I was lost and gone
on my own emotion
sometimes happy
sometimes snappy
whatever I would do
there was no one to talk to

Suddenly,
you appeared
and I changed my gear
all my emotions shifted on you
Now I always have someone 
from morning to noon.

I can't show
where you actually are
I don't know
whether you are near or far
but, I can feel you
inside me, deep inside me
from where I can listen your voice
calling my name and asking my choice


Don't worry about my expectations

I will not bother you for any justifications
I just love and trust you from my side
I know one day you will certainly come out from the hide

Right now, I am enjoying the share
that I have someone whom I can care
I love endorsing you
I love supporting you

You may say I am going out of my mind
but, dear! what shall I do,
when you are always on my sight?

I had never thought
that I would change as such
but the fact is
 I am enjoying this change
this sudden amend of lane
There is nothing that I wouldn't sacrifice
for that special moment
when we would walk hand in hand

I know one day you would come
in front of me breaking this virtual world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment