Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Window Pane

I opened the window
tightly jammed few days ago
found there is still darkness outside,
like the feelings that is rolling inside

Suddenly there was a heavy rain
that thrashed my window pane
making it all wet
as if it will make me forget
that the pane was locked for a long
taking all those rust away
giving the feelings a new way
                                                    
I kept on thinking
"Is it monsoon; that's why it's raining?"

"No, it's not.
Even the nature has forgot;
it's own rule,
when to go dry and when to turn blue."

"Is it the fault of nature?
Or, I am boasting thinking I am better?"

"Yeah, the later one is correct.
Wait, I must insurrect.
I am just a subject,
who  has no right to object;
the rules of nature,
it's mobile feature

I have to understand
I can't close the window pane
simply because, now there is rain
or, I am on pain

The rain will pause soon
The sun too will loom
May be winter will arrive
Trees may go dry

I am just a beholder
who can simply open the folder
of the window
and see the scene
outside the building

But,
It's my choice
whether or not to rejoice
whether to dance on rain
or sit in darkness closing the window pane.

Here, 
I once again open my window
now to behold the dryness,
let the wind blow.
And one day again
the weather will  change
and I can enjoy the beauty once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment