Sunday, February 22, 2015

You are still inside me.......

I am in love with your soul. 
You were there in a deep sleep
as if you had forgotten to breath
eyes half shut, half opened
I went near and looked
your mouth was open
as if you were going to speak.

I was expecting that you would call my name
once again we would play that ludo game
I am ready to let you win
because I love your face with grin

Suddenly, everyone surrounded you
flowers and garlands mounted you
some people carried your bed
wrapping you with a white garment

I was still expecting
you were just acting,
the way you used to tease me before
with the sound of your snore

This time, you didn't wake up
rather people started to make up
the woods for your pyre
to burn you in the fire

I was still there in front of you
thinking that the fire would hurt you
but everyone was busy in the mob
and my feelings rolled down through the sob

When the fire started engulfing
your each body parts turn by turn
my heart started scratching
searching for your soul on and on

I searched you in the river
flowing beside you
I searched you in the smoke
hovering just above you

Finally when you turned completely in to ashes
I found you in the laces,
of my heart
where sweet memories entangled

you are still inside me
completely with me
all the time,
now no tensions, no work loads
you are completely free
within me, deep inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment