Friday, May 29, 2015

An Incomplete Story

I was on my journey
half the way,
the tam poo was running on 
on its own pace and motion

Suddenly she jumped on it
without thinking of being hurt with it,
I, so cruel,
judged her ordeal
thought how carelessly she jumped
what would happen if we had bumped?

Just to get the seat?
I thought,
she would have waited little bit.
Thank God I was safe
I had a pride on my face.

The tam poo resumed on the motion
Now I had to get on
I turned towards the front
to ask the driver to hold on

Then, suddenly my eyes met on her again
this time I could see her pain
silver drops were rolling from her eyes,
which she was constantly trying to hide

As she noticed I was looking at her
she wiped her precious drops with her not so good wipers
I, then realized how foolish I was
to judge her, without knowing the cause
she had been in trouble
and, to know I even didn't take an interval,
to look into her eyes,
to analyze
the agony she wore it on

There I had to drop on
I was already on my destination
I reached safe
but this time I had a shame on my face

No comments:

Post a Comment