Wednesday, May 27, 2015

But Still..

I want to fly,
as you gave me the wings
I just want to sore up into the sky
till I find the red, hot sun
I know that it would melt me down
turn my soft rosy feathers into ashes,
the feather that are generated by your love
But,
still I want to feel
how it feels to be ached
what happens when the feathers fall down
slowly one by one
I have heard the story of Icarus and Daedalus
I know the sun will not leave me from its powerful grip
But,
still I want to go near him and shout
"Hey sun ! Look! Look! I am here just beside you."
then, I wouldn't mind plunging down into the deep ocean.
I dare to do this all.
Yes, I dare to do this all,
because I know your love will save me.
It will give me the fins to swim
just as it has given me the wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment