Friday, July 17, 2015

Grateful I am

I ask myself; do I deserve her love? 
Sujita....., I even don't know her full name. She showers me with her selfless love. Neither I teach her nor do I treat her any thing special. I am with her just the way I am with other kids but why does she treat me so special? 
What does she see in me?
I feel like she deserves more. More love; which I think I am unable to give her in the comparison of her's how much I try. She never forgets to share the smallest bite of chocolate, which she gets from her friend. She has such a beautiful smile. Her beauty enhances when she jumps, dances here and there flaunting her messed up skirt. I find her even more beautiful when she leaps up to reach me whenever and wherever she sees me. She doesn't care my mood; whether I am sad, happy, hungry, bored, tired or exhausted. She just hovers around me; the most special behavior of her. 
I want her this way every day. I want her to hang on me and drag me even on the day when I am crying because she is the one who has the power to do it and when she does that I am forced to smile. She has the strength to force me to let her sit on my lap and she makes me smile even on her force.
Cutting the story short; she is the one who brings smile on my face and happiness on my life. I may sound selfish when I say this, but I never want her to grow up. I want her innocence till the eternity. I am afraid her innocence may shorten with her growth or her innocence may convert into shyness or into some other behavior which may take away her carefree nature, which I don't want. I want her just the way she is now; sweet, innocent, stubborn, carefree. 
I can't stop her from growing as it would be just like willing to take away her right to feel as a woman. I know she is going to turn into a beautiful woman inside and out. But I do wish that may the child inside her never grows. I wish her a very bright and happy future. I am thankful for the smile she brings on my face. 
Before I leave this day in the dust, I will remember the people and things that gave me the reason to smile. Let me not run out from the reasons to smile. 
Grateful I am.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment