Saturday, September 19, 2015

Gift for my Dream Catcher


No matter what happens, some memories can never be replaced.
Yes! Some memories definitely hold that space which doesn't need any photograph or any memoir to remember. It just stays safely in our heart because in those every moment we have breathed from our heart a fresh air in our life and every feeling we feel, we feel from our heart.
Pravin, your memory is also the same.
Yes, memory.
Seven months passed, but in these seven months there is not any moment that I have felt that your memories have been replaced.
No, I don't lie to you that I have always cried in your absence. I have laughed, laughed a lot. Sometimes keeping you in my memory brings a smile on  my face and sometimes just the time becomes so beautiful that I can't help but laugh; laugh a lot. Even after your departure, I have made some wonderful memories again. After all it was you who taught me the meaning of life and brought smile in my lips after such a long time.
However you were, whatever you did, I felt a sense of happiness while talking to you or being with you. You taught me a different lesson in my life that giving happiness to others is not sufficient to bring happiness in our life rather we need to enjoy it fully with heart. If we cannot fulfill our dreams, we aren't going to fulfill other's dream as well. Love, laugh and enjoy fully. It was what you taught to me.
Sometimes I feel, you were the Dream Catcher of my life.
No, it's definitely not that I am comparing you with any inanimate object just because you are no more animate. It's just because like the feathers of those Dream Catcher, you floated towards me in a very mysterious way, helped me catch the dreams that were floating by and then again you flew away even before I was awake.
Isn't it enough reason to symbolize you as my Dream Catcher?

With those dreams that you caught for me, I am still living, laughing each seconds, enjoying every moment that I live.
I promise, I am telling the truth that if you were still alive till today, I would have helped you fulfill each of your dreams too but the stone God that you used to pray every day didn't have ears to listen your prayers and took you away before your wishes were fulfilled. Or may be your prayers were heard of and you were taken to a much better and beautiful place and now you are reliving your life.
In both the cases, though you are not here to enjoy your birthday with us, I wish you a very warm Happy Birthday. Here, I gift you a Dream Catcher to you as well so that wherever you are, may all your good wishes come true and may it tangle all the evil ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment