Saturday, September 12, 2015

For my KING; with love

My dad is my best friend, my father, and my boss. When I do something that is exciting and he likes it, it feels three times as good as you can imagine. I can understand what these lines by David Lauren means.
My father loves me more than any thing in this world. He can go against the society for me. He neither believes that I need to follow all those taboos during my menstruation nor thinks that I must be married as soon as I cross my teens. 
He just wants me to get all that I dream of. He is my hero, my angel. If he hadn't believed in me, I would have lost some where in my own meaninglessness. He was there when I was a child, he was there on my teen age and he is there even now when I am on my mid twenties. I know he will be there when I will be in my 50s or
let me say till eternity ; may not be physically but yes he will always remain on my work, on my belief and on my morale. He has taught me to move forward even when there is no hope.
The most important thing about him is even today, he leaps like a child when he listens that I have done something good. It seems like all his happiness limits with me, only me. I know his love is irreplaceable. I love him too, a lot. In fact, he is my first love, who can do anything and literally anything for me and my happiness. Umm! may be a prince may come into my life but my daddy will always be the king of my heart and soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment