Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Honored as the Literacy Leader by ILA

My happiness has no limits when I am sharing this that I have been honored as one of the 30 honorees of 30 under 30 published by Literacy Today Magazine of International Literacy Association (ILA). ILA selected 30 young education trailblazers who are under 30 from 13 different countries. Here, I represent Nepal. The appraisal that I hadn't even thought of, when has come all of a sudden, has thrilled me and given me the sense of responsibility. Thank you everyone for always being there and inspiring me. There is more to do. You can read the story of all the 30 young educational trailblazers honored by ILA here. http://www.literacyworldwide.org/docs/default-source/communications/literacy-today/lt-30-under-30-2015.pdf



No comments:

Post a Comment