Monday, July 4, 2016

To my Angel in Heaven

Dearest Shova,

People call me mad for celebrating your birthday every year. Let them give me names…but that’s not going to stop me. 

For a while, I think you aren’t any more, but then I realize, it’s not the truth. You are there with me. I can see you. I can listen your sweet voice even now. It’s already a decade since we haven't met, but…

I just wish you would buy a cell phone soon. Hey, hasn't internet started there? Why don't you join Facebook?  

Yeah, I know it’s difficult for both of us. Thus, I am writing to you as this is the only way I can express my feelings. So, whenever I share, I feel you may be reading. Reading and then smiling.

Sometimes, I feel how my life would change if you were here? People would surely not tag me as a lonely introvert, since you were the one who knew how naughty I could be?

How long I could go on chatting? Love, life, career, friends…bla…bla..

After you left, I could never ever get connected with anyone. Never ever tried to share my feelings. A fear always grips me that I would lose them if I get connected, just as I lost you. Sometimes, I reflect and ask myself why?

Why I couldn’t forget you?

When I don’t remember most of the incidents of my childhood why your memory is still crystal clear?

But then, again, I realize it’s good that it lingers with me that’s why I am what I am today; I am living your dream life; an independent life where you can have the right to take your own decisions. 

Departing with you was the first tragedy that I had to go through and that I feel was very early. So, my frequent question to God is, “Was it necessary?”, though I don't believe in Him. That may be the reason he doesn't answer it. 

Again, I already told you, when I say this, people call me crazy. They opine I am not able to move on.

The reality is, I think you know…

Actually, I have moved on but with every steps that I take towards my future, your space becomes bigger. 
  
Wherever you are, I hope you are singing as beautiful as you used to. Hey, haven't you thought about recording your song? You would definitely be a big hit. :)

I miss you. 


Love,
Bhawana

P.S. Many many happy returns of the day. Happy Birthday. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment