Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Post Box 5

Painted on 16th July, 2017
To you,
With an evergreen love,

The city has turned green; green bangles, green heena and green kurtis. They say this is the month of love where green represents the growth and renewal of love. It’s so interesting when you color yourself green to turn all red in love just as the color of heena.

It’s said the darker the color, darker the love.
“Do you believe in it?”
Haha!
“May be.”
“Okay, let me come to the point.”

As you know, I don’t believe in all these rituals, heena doesn’t excite me in that sense. I don’t color my hands just to wait and see if you love me or not. I don’t ask for your long life in the bangles I wear as you know I am more on to earrings. (haha)

Albeit,
I do believe in the color of love. I do want our love to be fresh and beautiful. I do want us to grow old together. I want our love to find its own color. 

How beautiful it would be to find a new shade so that it would turn out extra ordinary in this ordinary world?

Oh! It reminds me that my small world has started to become colorful. It has all the colors in it, that too in its truest and darkest form. I swear, I haven’t mixed any chemicals. J

Happy Shrawan,
With loads of love.

Truly yours

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment