Sunday, August 27, 2017

Post Box 7

Painted on 27th August, 2017
To you
With the darkest love,

“Love me as I am, not as you wish me to be”.
I happened to read this quote. It should have made me feel like I am the luckiest among all the women in this world for you have accepted me the way I am but for some reasons it made me feel sad.

I felt disappointed for the reason that I met you when I am not in my best self.  I look at myself and wonder is this the real me? So many questions keep popping up inside my head (most of them, the unnecessary ones). J Sometimes I feel how beautiful it would have been if we had been together few years back or may be few years later. I would have loved you with so much of dignity and congeniality.

Currently, when I am most of the time all lost in my darkest thoughts, I don’t feel like you deserve all these darkness in your life. When I should have been adding happiness in your life, I feel like being a burden.

But then again, my heart leaps up when I find you around. When you smile it gives me the most blissful feeling. When I shift my thoughts to you, a different emotion fills me up. You have that positive aura that nobody has.

Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for showering me with your love. Thank you for giving me a reason to feel good about myself. Most of all thank you for embracing my darkest self.
I hope to get well soon and wish to love you someday with all my goodness.

Truly yours
Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment