Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Post Box 6

To you,
the man, I never want to lose.

Well! I am all aware about the impermanence of life. Its fragility is what makes it so precious. I know how much I try to hold you with me, some day you will be gone. I may never find you in front of me, though you will always be in my head. I guess more in my heart. Because I don't rely on this sordid brain. You know I am an emotional being. Umm! Actually, an emotional mess. Doctors have proven it. 


Looking into your eyes every day has become a schedule. It's more of like a mirror to me in which I can see my most beautiful reflection being projected. I am mean and I want them every day till the day I live. When my eyes will have those dark lobes around and my chubby cheeks will finally wrinkle, at that point too, I know it's only your eyes that will find me beautiful.

Yes, your touch is magical. A simple hug from you takes away all my pain. I don't have to mention how I feel when you kiss me. I had always believed love as a giving and giving you all my love surprisingly doesn't make me feel empty rather it's a very fulfilling feeling. 


I can never challenge death. I never will. But it's said death always bestows one special wish to everyone before it takes away the life. So, this girl who desires nothing but being with her love by her side all her life wants her death in his arms.

“Hello! Death!

If you are listening from somewhere and wish to grant me something, don't ask me just take me with you before him for losing him is what I can't afford. You know I have nothing but him.”

So, dear you! Here I acknowledge myself selfishness and ask a death for 'me before you'. And I am aware that this is my very first innate wish that I am asking for and I am still on my birthday week. So, I know it has the high chance of being fulfilled as this is going to be my last wish too.

I love you.

Yours truly
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment