Thursday, August 10, 2017

Drugged Love

Picture Credit: Tumblr
His gaze always intoxicated me.
I felt as if I wanted to plunge into the depth of his eyes and never return.

“Ahh!”
The little cupid woke.
My cell phone started dancing on Adle’s song “To make you feel my love”.

“Shoot, it was him calling.” I blushed.
My heart froze. The naughty cupid started teasing me.

“Hey, shall we have dinner outside today” He spoke from the other side.
“Yeah… Sure” my heart answered.

Bang…

My brain hit me. I was searching some words of excuse.

“I will be waiting you at Alina’s at 7.”

The call hung up.

With so much of excitement, I had a quick shower. I chose to wear the dress that I had bought recently. It had the color of the red wine, intense violet; round necked and quarter sleeved. It was long and flowing. I completed my look with a dark red strawberry lipstick.
I rushed towards Baneswor. I didn’t want to keep him waiting.

“Yes”

I was absolutely on time. I looked around and found a place at the corner. I was eagerly waiting for him. I had never realized time moves so slowly.

The clock showed it was 8. Slowly the hour dial hit 9 and I thought I had to leave.
When I was just ready to leave, I found him running towards me.

“Sorry, I had to stay back at office because of a small party organized by my friend.” He said in a lowly voice.
I was angry but the passion for him was stronger than that.

“It’s ok.” I said with a smile.

The waiter came forward to aware us that the kitchen is going to close, so we need to order fast.
He didn’t give any reply. He just held my hand and got me outside the restaurant. He asked me to sit behind him.

I didn’t dare to ask him why and where he was going to take me. I guess, his inebriation was so strong with in me.

I agreed.
His bike flew and landed in front of his home. Without any word, he pulled me into his bed room. I felt a strong wind blowing inside me. My heart pounded.

“Am I at the right place?”

In split of a second, he was just an inch far from me and I could sense a strong odor.

I wished it was something good. My nose was disappointed. When it was just trying to figure out what it was of, my tongue was the first to find it out. 

His hand started to dance on my bare back, all thanks to the backless robe that I had worn. Though unexpected and bland, I tried to drift my mind and enjoy the moment, as it was my very first kiss.

He suddenly stopped and said, “I am sorry, Rubina”

“Who is Rubina?” I muttered with my smeared lips. He had tasted my strawberries very carelessly.
In his drunkenness, he asked in return, “who are you?”

***

My cell phone blinked with a message.

“Hey, yesterday I was heavily drunk. Did I do anything wrong? I am sorry. Can we meet again? I want to apologize.”

I went to the bathroom and had a quick shower. I washed away the intoxication that was still heaving me.

I peeped my heart. My little cupid was snoring. I wished him to never wake up as people feel for him only when they are drunk. And I hate to be loved when drugged.



1 comment: