Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Happy.........Happy...........

Today we ended our Mili-2 learning session and today I must say is one of the most important days of my life. First starting with what I learned in these two weeks counts the most. The most important lessons were from the Teach First team. Their training style, their reflections and giving us suggestions according to our context was wonderful. I was amazed by their time management technique and I am so eager to put in to practice what they taught us during the sessions. They created learning as a fun and I enjoyed it a lot. Their enthusiasm is another thing that we must appreciate. 




Today we received the grant award of Rs, 28000 for our Social Action Project for our school by British Council. I am so happy for it and also got another good news today that our proposal for Maths Lab at our school has been accepted by 'Making Lives better Team'. So today is the most happiest day till now.

1 comment: