Monday, August 5, 2013

Happiness.........

Today exactly after three months, we all fellows were together to have our second Mili sessions. It really was a joyful moment to see all our friends together and to share our pain and pleasure with each other. I must appreciate all my fellow friends who are being devoted in their actions for the change of the nation. We are not complaining that nation is not doing any thing for us but we are putting our effort for the country in where ever place we are. In these three months I can see maturity in every one's face, a zeal to work, a passion to transform. Really meeting with rest of the fellows gave me a new hope and new vigor.
Swastika di is really a great inspiration for me. Each time I meet her, I am filled up with a new inspiration in me. I find a new me. Though she gives training to all, it has a very great effect on me. I get motivated through her. Her style inspires me. Today I felt the same. After three months meeting with her gave me a new vision in my work and even in my goal of life. As a whole today, I got rejuvenated.

No comments:

Post a Comment