Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I should take care...........

Examinations is going on and we all are totally involved in it. This is the time when we can find out how much our effort is working? How the results would come? How they will perform? And by the each exam I always find out some important things that I have to take care of. That is students fail not just because they don't know the answers, or they don't know the concept but sometimes they fail because of their slow writing habits as they can't attempt all  their questions, sometimes because of their over confidence, sometimes due to lack of confidence and sometimes because they don't understand the questions. So many things are to be taken care of after this terminal exam while teaching. And one of the most interesting thing that I have found with my students is that they believe that because of God they will pass the exam or get good marks. They don't believe in hard work. Everyday I can see all my students coming so early and going to worship God. Not only one but every one thinks that and I have to make them aware that this is not the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment