Thursday, July 25, 2013

Potato Miss......................

It is said that what ever your beloved do, you love it. Even if they tease you, even if they satire at you, you love the person. And the same is happening with me. I never liked the person who used to put me pet names. Even I did not use to like the persons who used to say me dear, lovely, sweety by my friends but my loved ones i.e my students have baptized my new name and its very ridiculous name but why? I don't know the reason, the truth is that I like it.... As my students knew that I like different varieties made by potato they always bring me their tiffin and share with me whenever they bring potatoes and have named me 'Aalo Miss'or 'Potato Miss'...Though it sounds so funny and naughty, I have started liking this name called by them............And today also one of the students of grade seven knew that I have a liking for potatoes, he insisted me to come to his class and eat some potatoes from his tiffin. I was busy in checking homeworks so I could not go when he called me but later I found that he was waiting for me and is not eating. So I had to leave my work go towards him, eat some potatoes from his tiffin box and return. He was so happy that I ate his tiffin...What to say for this?????

No comments:

Post a Comment