Thursday, July 11, 2013

Love is what we all want .....................

Who does not want to be loved??? We can't get the negative answer as every one wants to get love. Yes, I am also the one who wants to fall in love. The love from parents, love from siblings, love from friends, love from friend and the love from opposite sex is what makes our life perfect one. We all do want it and we all want to show how much we love our near and dear ones, we want to touch them, we want to feel them and also we want to say in a loud voice. "Yes, I love you." But in this busy world we do forget to show our love. We are busy in our personal and professional stuffs. And we want a specific day to remember them even to show how much we love them. Even I am the one who used to do that. I call my mother when I am alone, when I am not doing any work and when its really urgent. 
But today I was blessed with the eternal love and the love which was without any selfishness. After finishing our school hour we were about to leave for home. And every day we bid our students good bye. Today it was the same schedule. Every one was doing that. Some were shaking hands with us and some were waving their hands for us. Then, I came out of the school gate. Suddenly Prakriti hold my hand and pulled me towards her and said, "miss, come and stay with us at our home." Then, Pratima and Sabina too started to pull me and started to kiss me on my cheeks, lips and all over my faces...At that moment I could not think anything. My mind was not working. Why were they behaving like that??? I rolled my eyes around and found that every one even strangers were looking towards me and near by me were my two fellow friends Seetu and Suman puzzled. We had never imagined that this kind of thing will happen...
I reached at my room and sat to think how this happened, not because I was feeling awkward because of their behavior but I was in surprise because I still remember the first day I introduced myself to them as their new English teacher Sabina was the girl who was really very unhappy. I could see in her face that time how uncomfortable she felt with me..Pratima still could not respond to me well even for some weeks and now they are the same girls kissing me in front of every one...Then, I got my answer in Mana prasad wagley sir's statement that "A teacher's success is the love of student and nothing else." And I am feeling that yes, I am now in the step of success, Yes, I am now on my journey of transformation. And how beautiful was their love, innocent love and to show it they did not even wait any teacher's day............
Every one comes and asks to me"How can you build your leadership skills through teaching?" Then, I would always not be able to answer them properly. Now I have the answer. Yes, its building my leadership as I am not only teaching them but also learning more from them day by day and today I learned a big lesson we must walk on our path without any selfishness and absolutely it pays with the eternal love and ETERNAL LOVE is the only thing what we always want in our life. And today I called my mother without any urgent reasons and yes, it was not MOTHER'S DAY either.

No comments:

Post a Comment