Sunday, July 28, 2013

First term.............

Right now, when I am writing this blog, I have a mix feeling i.e I am happy as well as  sad, as today after teaching for three months, we had our first terminal exam where we can see how fruitful our way of teaching was and today English was their first exam and I must say I was more nervous than they were while they were writing in their answer papers. I was walking before each of them so that see if they are writing or not? After they completed their exam, I asked each of them, how their exam was? and they gave me the positive response. So I am happy in this sense but during the exam one student of grade eight was caught while cheating.So I am really very upset because he was Kiran, the same student who was improving in his studies and I had so much expectations on him. I had never thought that he would cheat. So I am really very sad..................

No comments:

Post a Comment