Sunday, July 14, 2013

Far-Be-Well Suman sir.............

Right now when I am writing this blog, my eyes are filled with tears and words are not coming out from me. I have a very depressed and a kind of lonely feeling. Right now the flash backs of those three months with together with Suman is hovering around me. The first day we stepped in our school, the way we tried to manage our classrooms together, our micro bus chit chats and teasing, pulling each other's leg like teens and the emotional bonding every thing. We were together in every small success we got and every  small problem we faced. Nothing was personal to us. We had become so close and today when it was his last day, when our school and students were doing farewell for him. I could not control on my self. I could not control........Even he was with his eyes red full of tears but I must appreciate Seetu that she could hide her tears in the program but in the micro bus she also could not. It was the last travel together from school to Lagankhel now, from tomorrow only two seats last seats of the micro bus will be reserved, only two markers will be filled before class and only two registers will be taken out for attendance. Yes, I know time heals every wound. We would also become habituated to go to school without Suman but how long it will take even I can't predict it. 






2 comments:

  1. definitely m well and will always be...as u say time heals everything..right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yap..but some can't be healed ni feri, do think about it also hai? hehe...

    ReplyDelete