Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Believe from students...........

Reached the school like always with the motive to do something new and better, then one teacher came towards us and for the first time she talked to us saying that, we just wonder how do you guys teach??? She, the teacher of Science used to teach the students before Suman used to teach and added I heard that every student cried when they heard that Suman sir is leaving, I guess that they would be happy if I leave the school and then asked Suman if she could teach in place of Suman, she told us that because of us her classes were lessened. Now she is teaching only to grade ten. So, she shared us that she wanted to start again with the students and also said that if its needed she would go to the office of TFN and be the member. At that time I was thinking how easy do people think to be a teacher and how easy they think to be a TFN Fellow. I really needs a huge commitment, patience and perseverance to be one of the Fellows. As soon as she left us, some groups of boys came to us and requested please do not let this teacher come and teach us she beats us so severely and also does not teach us nicely. But it's not in our hand who will come in their class next??? Then, with this question I moved on to my classes and now a days students of all the classes have started to co-operate with us. What I can say is that they are believing us as we are here not only to teach them but also to support them whatever they want to do for their betterment.

No comments:

Post a Comment