Saturday, July 13, 2013

Silence on the micro..............

Today it was the second last day of our travel to school with Suman. We all know the truth, so that may be the reason of our today's silence. We used to laugh and chat a lot on the micro bus but today the silence was such that some thing bad happened to all of us. We had not prepared for the silence. We had not promised that we would not talk to each other but the reality was that we all were not speaking. Suman and I on the sides and Seetu on the middle were too sad. Suman had eyes filled with tears, Seetu silently was typing her feelings beside me on her mobile phone, I too feeling disappointed was looking out of the window so that I could divert my mind. When we reached the school, the environment was same. Students came all around us and asking if Suman would come till tomorrow or not as they had prepared for a surprise farewell program for Suman. We entered the class, and taught our lessons. How difficult it is to hide our inner feelings and pretend that we are happy, how am I teaching my students with a heavy heart inside and showing them that nothing has happened to me and asking them to enjoy the lessons. Whatever I show them my inner feeling is that I am really feeling unhappy. I am feeling that I want to cry, cry and cry because Suman is the friend who has become so close to me in this short period of time, with whom I had shared my happiness and sorrows, who was there to praise me and to suggest me...But I was being unable to cry too as if I would cry he too will. He was going there to fulfill his dreams, to fulfill his aim. So I thank TFN for giving me such a good friend in my life and those moments with him would always be in my heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment