Thursday, July 11, 2013

Swastika di on our program...........

It is Friday again, another day for students to show their talents but today we were told that there would be farewell programs of S.L.C. graduates. So there was not much pressure for me to make the students prepared but suddenly I was noticed that today we are going to have an interactive program at our school. So our principal sir told me to make the students prepared. It was already late but also what we thought was a sense of possibility. So I thought of taking some grade six students today and asked them if they would given the chance what would they say and how would they perform. They became eager towards it and submitted what they wanted to say and do. I checked them and suggested them. Then it was the time of program and today Swastika di was our guest. The program started and went great with some mistakes by the students side but what they did in a few minutes time was great. I must appreciate them. But how Swastika di felt has the great importance. I am eager to hear her comments....





No comments:

Post a Comment