Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Student's love.............



Today I don't have any words to express my feelings..Our students are great, really great, who value their teacher..Classes were going normal. Then, Abhishek came to call me. There was a surprise farewell for us by grade seven and I can't express that in my words what I was feeling at that moment. Suman was in tears, even Seetu and . Though we were consoling our students not to cry we ourselves were not able to hold our tears. They had brought cakes made by themselves and many letters, greeting cards and gifts for Suman wishing him a very bright future. I am really glad that TFN gave me the opportunity to feel what it means to be a teacher, to get love and wishes from your small children when you are going some where, to miss them each time, even in dreams, to be nervous for them, to be happy even on their small success and to be proud to be their supporter...




No comments:

Post a Comment