Sunday, July 21, 2013

Happy Teacher's Day...............

Today, for the first time I celebrated Teacher's Day as a teacher and I am feeling so blessed that they did a lot as a student to celebrate this day. Before joining TFN I used to think that its a very easy job to be a teacher, you just have to share what you know with your students but now I feel that it the most hardest task to choose to be a teacher as sharing is not the thing what a teacher I have to do, its making them understand what I teach, its motivating them and its transforming them through education. And its tough because we also have to be their friend, their guardian, their councilor and many more....
And today when its a teacher day, student shower their love and respect for their teachers. I was happy to get this love but I regret I never did like them ( my students) what they did to me to my teachers when I was a student. I am feeling sorry for that. And what I am feeling right now is the mistake that I did not appreciate what my teachers did for me was not only because of me but because of the teaching system and style too as I was too afraid as a student even to speak with my teachers. I would think that its good to study than to go and share problems with teachers because fear was on my mind. I just remember today that how uncomfortable I used to feel if I had to say anything to my teachers. 


And at this moment, I don't want my student to feel so. I want them to be independent but in the same time confident and smart and I don't want them to be afraid with me. And in this teacher's day I have made my commitment more stronger.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment