Thursday, July 4, 2013

You and Me....

Finally its a 'Good Friday'. We eagerly went to the school and then started to prepare for the program...We were really very worried as well as excited but we were just supporting our students and motivating them that they can do it.. Then it was the time for program Suave and Saneeta started it, then came Sudip and Binee, our several participants with their outstanding poems then also Kanchan, Sumit, Sujan, Rockey and Rabi. They all did good. Archana and Juni were awesome on their speech. 





We had the president of our school, Mr.Dil Bahadur Deshar, the initiator of our school, Mr. Surendra man Shakya and the lecturar of Newari language of T.U, Mrs. Ishwori Maiya Shrestha as guest. Our students did more than what teachers had expected. Though there were some mistakes but every one was happy to see them doing everything for the program and it was the time for our poem as well, Seetu, Me and Suman had created our poem dedicated for them and we shared it. My poem for them was...
YOU and Me
I laugh with you
I cry with you
whatever I do, I do it with you
For me you are the river,
For me you are the ocean,
when I am with you I can't control my emotion.
I don't know how the time is flying?
The time spent with you are so sublime.
Covering a long distance I have come to you
I know there are so many things to sew...
I know you love me
And you hate me too...
as I sometimes praise you and even sometimes shout at you...
But the time I have to spend with you is so few..
I want your success, I want your smile
For it, I dont' care if I have to carry on my journey for a mile
I feel happy when you greet,
I feel happy when you speak
Even I feel happy when you retreat
Flattering, teasing and moking, 
I love you even when you are joking
I want to see you climbing up so high
before its time to say me good bye
I can only hold you
I can only support you
You are the one who has to move on to 
So let us unite and let us bind
as you are with in me and I am with in you
to fulfill all the dreams that we grew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment