Monday, August 5, 2013

Choice, not an accident...................

Malala Yousafzai at UN said the most remarkable sentence, 'One child, one teacher, one pen and one book can change the world.' We every one feel the importance of this sentence but I am happy that I am a part of this sentence both physically and mentally. Some people become skeptic about whether joining Teach For Nepal is an accident for me or not? but I have the answer from my heart. 'NO, THIS IS MY CHOICE.' If this was not true then, I would not be facing challenges up to these three months, I would not be struggling for each of my child. Between my interview session to when I signed my commitment paper of Teach For Nepal and even now when I am at the beginning of my work, I am being approached of different wonderful jobs. But as I chose to be a TFN Fellow, I have my commitment towards my each child I am with, I have the confidence that I can get a better career platform even after two years but if I left this now, I would not be able to serve my child, my country from my part. And if I am here with TFN now, then there would be one thing that I would be proud of saying."Yes, I did something important for my country or for my globe, that it changed." 
And today we had our dinner with our board members. It was such a pleasure that there are so many people supporting us. Not only us there are thousands of people who have hope on us that we can do something better and prove ourself. And today when our key person Purna sir shared his story I felt 'WOW' there some people like him as well. His every words so motivated me. And today it gave more enthusiasm in me and encouraged me in what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment