Tuesday, July 29, 2014

His LOVE....

He is so wide, so open. Sometimes I feel that he is going to hug me. Sometimes he is so arrogant that I feel he is going to befall on me and take my life away. He is so huge after all whom I can't even catch into my arms whenever I want to hug. But I love him the most because he is my best friend; where ever I go, he follows me. He cares me When I remember God, I look over him and ask for help. When I feel sad, I again look over it and ask for rain. When I feel happy I look over him again and show him my big smile (which is probably very small for him). But each time, I see him, he is so different, so vivid; sometimes clear, sometimes dark. I sometimes ask myself, "is he only looking at me?"
'NO' my heart replies. Then I feel jealous that why he is not only mine? 'WHY?' My mind calls me foolish for asking such stupid questions to myself and then I realize He, the sky is not only mine. And like me any other person feels the same after all the sky is the same. He loves not only me but all the living and non living creatures of this universe. The only thing that matters is the land or the context from where we look at him and how we look at him. 
the sky that I beheld from the terrace of my home; looking at him from there was such an awesome moment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment