Friday, September 5, 2014

In search of a brother


Picture by Jason Edmiston


I saw a child
With scratch in his face and voice so mild
Passing through the secluded path
Searching in with gentle wrath

Looking at his body
So lean and thin
I thought to go and ask
Actually what was his task?

With his hollow eyes
And an innocent disguise
He replied," I am searching for my brother-
Who left me with an other."

I opined to help him
To search his brother and get him
I asked how his brother looked.
He simply said, "He is calm and good."

He then added I have never seen
How he looked and how has he been
People say he is no more
That's why every one is facing torture.

We searched him day and night
In the sea shore and even in the traffic sight
It has been years we are still in search
We hope that some day he will surely emerge

His brother if comes in your door
Don't let him go.
Oh, sorry I forgot to share his name
He is 'Peace', a brother who can stop the world's war game.

No comments:

Post a Comment