Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Trust Me...

No nimble eyes to peep
No nightingale's speech
No rose flowered cheeks

Oh! Look at my figure;
It's so plump and big.



You are striking, I am ill-favored
You are appealing, I am appalling
You are lively, I am called bored
If you are a blockbuster, I am tagged flop.



With all these dissimilarities
Even lacking some brilliant qualities
I have the dare to accept,
the truth that you always contempt

We can be the perfect soul mate;
the one to change our fate
Even if you disrespect
I will be there to accompany you,
whenever you need any help.
Touch the emotions of my heart
Feel the purity of my love
you will realize how much I admire you;
how much I aspire for you

What will you do with the nimbleness?
 It's temporary.
What will you do with the rosiness?
It's momentary.

Let's love keeping our oppositions behind
Let's care setting our egos aside,
We can hold each other utmost,
let's start to move together,

TRUST Me,
there is a beautiful world waiting for us.

2 comments:

  1. hey!! :) wow!!
    you write so fine..
    what I loved the most..
    is the last line.

    ReplyDelete