Saturday, November 8, 2014

What if I die?


(Feelings are so crazy that it just needs a small moment to take you away from what you are doing. Today when my dearest Seetu isn't with me at this moment. I am missing her. Though, the poem has no connection with her so that no people start misinterpreting our relationship (haha); I just would like to dedicate these emotions to her. I don't know what made me derive these emotions but it just spontaneously occurred and I just went with the flow.)

What if I die?
Will you cry?

I guess you will.
I guess you will not.

The magical words,
the soft touch
the warm embrace
the gentle gaze

It's all gone
the time has spun
there's no feeling
I don't know, how you are dealing
it used to be thrill
when we used to had candle light meal
around me, there are beautiful sights
but I aspire for the jealous fights

I still miss you
my world consists you

Will you answer me?
Will you cry when I die?




No comments:

Post a Comment